Σελίδες

Traditionalism by a creative, innovative spirit

“I'm amazed by what I've seen here, coming to Moscow twenty years after my first visit. Twenty years ago this country was falling apart, and strange people were walking the streets. I couldn't imagine that twenty years later questions of Traditionalism would be interpreted on such a level and with such enthusiasm... while in Western Europe Traditionalism is mainly a conservative movement, which insists on the preservation of what is or the reproduction of what was, or is sort of an alibi for many to do nothing, here, in Russia, I saw that Traditionalism is permeated by a creative, innovative spirit.”

Claudio Mutti Italian Traditionalist and legendary Revolutionary Political Militant

Political Platonism, Alexander Dugin



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου